Inspection hatches can be installed on bins, tanks, mobile vessels, conveyors, and any other type of bulk material handling equipment. A low-profile, bolt-on design allows these hatches to be mounted virtually anywhere on new and existing equipment without the need for torching or welding. They can be easily mounted in the field.
They are durable, featuring a heavy-duty design constructed of carbon steel with stainless-steel hardware. In addition:
• Low profile bolt-on assembly for easy field installation.
• Heavy-duty design, constructed of carbon steel with stainless steel hardware.
• User-friendly design requiring no tools to open.
• Front and rear clamping for maximum seal.
• Durethane® Acrylic Urethane red finish – Your choice of color for OEM customers.
• Optional 304 stainless steel construction.
• Silicone formulated seal -75 to +450 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Pressure rated to 10 PSI for dry dust-laden air.
Product Literature: pubc-0517-ih08.pdf
DUST CONTROL & LOADING SYSTEMS
The industry leader in dust control
and dry bulk loading systems since 1981.
© 2022 Dust Control and Loading Systems
Website by Brick House Interactive